1. When you’re traveling, you’re also thinking about your next destination
2. You perfectly know that stuff about safety before taking off along with “Cabin crew ready for landing” and “Cabin crew ready for take off”
3. Once you’re back home, you’re sad. And you want to snuggle in bed and cry.
4. You’re always looking for flights. To everywhere in the world.
5. You would like to speak every language on Earth.
6. When someone spends a lot of money on something that is not a ticket to somewhere you’re like “God with that amount of money I could go to Seychelles. JEEZ”
7. On your passport you don’t have just stamps, but memories. Oh and you like to show them off, don’t ya?
8. You have at least 3 frequent flyers subscriptions but you don’t have a significant number of miles because you fly with different airlines every time.
9. You have a bucket list.
10. Sometimes you book with 3843847 years in advance, sometimes you’re like “Mom, next week I’m going to Iceland” and then “Maybe I won’t have enough money to eat, but hey who cares!”
11. All of your friends say “You’re always roaming around!” and the only thing that comes to mind is “Well you’re the one stuck in here everyday, sooo…”
12. When you hear mentioning a city you want to visit and say “OK I’M BOOKING TOMORROW”
14. When a friend says “OK LET’S GO THERE”:
15. You’re always daydreaming new adventures and you couldn’t imagine a life without them